Monday 20 September 2010

A worrying trend

There's a weird thing happening on my friends' facebook photos.
It seems that every week another of my female friends gets a centre parting. Not with a fringe, that's perfectly fine obviously, but a centre parting without a fringe. Where the hell this has come from I don't know, but I do think Alexa Chung might have something to do with it. Which is weird because even Alexa Chung looks stupid with a centre parting, so you wouldn't think anyone would want to copy her.
Even Sienna Miller looks weird with a centre parting.

Here is what I think of the centre parting:
no no no NO NO NOO! 
A centre parting is never okay! Never! It makes you look like Peter Andre! Why would anyone do this to themselves?
DON'T GET A  CENTRE PARTING! EVER!
The end.

1 comment:

  1. When I had a centre parting in secondary school in the times when everyone 'cool' used to slick their hair back into a high ponytail with gel, I was once compared to a loaf of bread. Specifically Hovis.

    ReplyDelete